Companies and Commercial Law
Companies and Commercial Partnerships Law, services for economic entities:
• establishing companies and commercial partnerships;
• drafts of agreements, articles of associations for joint-stock companies, company-bodies regulations, and drafts of resolutions;
• registering companies and making amendments to the National Court Register (KRS);
• designing and reviewing the content of agreements in business transactions, the preparation of reviews and legal analyses, conducting negotiations and mediations;
• counselling in respect of company dissolutions and liquidation proceedings.